Regulatory Affairs Associate CMC: Global Pharma Leader - 12-Month Contract - Uxbridge/Cambridge
Your new company
Join a leading organization in the pharmaceutical industry on a 12-month contract. This reputable company operates in either Uxbridge or Cambridge, with the option for remote work. With a focus on global CMC submissions, you'll have the opportunity to work with strict timelines and make a significant impact on the development and marketing of life-changing products.
Your new role
As a Regulatory Affairs Associate (CMC), you'll play a crucial role in supporting the Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) function. Your responsibilities will include organizing and executing regulatory CMC projects and submissions. You'll maintain submission timelines, format documents, schedule meetings, manage reviews, and more. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite are essential for success in this role. Additionally, your effective communication and interpersonal skills will contribute to successful collaboration with stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Project management skills
- Adept interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Laboratory background and previous experience in a lab (preferred)
- Degree in life sciences, biochemistry, or chemistry
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with eCTD structure
- Motivated with initiative to learn quickly
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned organization in the pharmaceutical industry on a 12-month contract. Additionally, you'll have the chance to enhance your skills and knowledge in CMC and regulatory affairs. The company fosters a supportive and collaborative environment where you can thrive both independently and as part of a team.
What you need to do now
Take the next step in your career and make a significant impact on global CMC submissions. Please click apply now and reach out to Julia Bowden at Hays with any questions.