Rexall Pharmacies (BC) ULC.
912 Douglas Street
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 2K4
52.00 to 55.00 per hour
Benefits: Extended Medical Health, Dental, Travel and group life Insurance
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I2CARE”values. Talk about a dream team!
What You Are Looking For
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What You Will Be Doing
- Advise patients on health care
- Advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- Maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate, enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
How You Will Succeed
- One (1) year + working experience in a pharmacy environment
- Completion of a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Licensed as a Pharmacist in Canada
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work days, weeknights and weekends
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance .
Are you? #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC. will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Rexall Pharmacies Ltd. is a division of Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC.