At BioScript Solutions, we’re committed to simplifying access to specialty care for people with chronic health conditions and rare diseases. From our home base in Atlantic Canada, we’ve grown into a national network of 13 pharmacies, 100+ Coverdale Clinics, and comprehensive patient support programs (NavieGo) that serve thousands of people across the country. And together, with our third-party logistics and A&D Wholesale operations, we’re proud to be a Canadian leader in specialty health care.Your future starts here
We are seeking a Pharmacist to join our dynamic specialized pharmacy in Winnipeg, MB
. The scope of this role includes assisting in overseeing all dispensing activities of the pharmacy as it relates to our specialty products. This is a Full Time, temporary position, working a schedule of 8:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday to Friday.How You Will Make An Impact
What You’ll Bring To Our Team
- Assist with overseeing all dispensing activities of the specialty pharmacy, including reviewing and interpreting physician orders, detecting drug interactions, packaging and labelling medication, controlling and monitoring drug therapies, and reporting adverse effects or events;
- Communicate with patients, healthcare providers, and payers clearly and effectively;
- Exemplary patient centered care in all interactions with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Patient case management, typically via phone but also via email and in person; and
- Possess or develop a deep knowledge of specialty products.
- Licensed to practice pharmacy in Winnipeg
- 1+ years’ experience as a pharmacist in Canada;
- Preference given to candidates with Kroll experience;
- Above average communication and relationship building skills are required;
- General computer proficiency and competence with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proven ability to solve problems and make decisions using critical thinking;
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail within a fast paced environment;
- Driven by continuous learning; and
- Able to work well within a team environment.
With one tree planted for every new hire, why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower our carbon footprint.Job Status:
Full Time, Temporary (12 months)Job Location:
Winnipeg, MBApplication Deadline:
June 9, 2023Our commitment to our team, our patients, and our community
BioScript Solutions supports public health guidelines and recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. As such, any offers of employment will be contingent on the candidate’s acceptance to comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we offer a competitive total rewards package and paid time off to volunteer. From donation programs and local community engagement activities, to national charitable and environmental initiatives, our team's passion for creating change extends from patient care to community care.We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a people-centric organization, we’re committed to fostering a culture free of discrimination, and providing a safe space for all team members to express their individuality. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity, we strive to provide an accessible workplace, where individuals feel valued, respected, and supported every day.
We encourage and accept all applications, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations can be made available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For inquiries, please email the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Let’s Talk
If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, apply now and join our #BestTeam