365 Pharmacist is a distance selling pharmacy is now under new management and we have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic pharmacist manager to join our team.
We are a growing pharmacy so this is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to develop their career and grow with the company.
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with excellent customer service skills. We are going to be digitalising and improving processes so the right candidate must be a fast learner and good at using various computer software and systems. Good patient care is key so you will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC in the UK.
- Good organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills- via telephone, email, social media etc.
- Forward thinking and able to manage their own workload
- Tech savvy.
- Most importantly, a positive attitude with a desire to develop pharmacy sales and services.
The pharmacist manager is the head of the pharmacy team and we understand how important it is to reward the hard work that they do. We do this by offering:
- Paid GPhC fees
- Generous bonus
- Comprehensive induction process
- Competitive salary above the local average.
- Pension contributions
- Staff discount
- Further accredited training and professional development
- Career opportunities to develop to more senior positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £49,786.37-£52,382.75 per year
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coventry: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person