Health Attendant will maintain the general cleanliness of the pharmacy premise, provide assistance to the operational supervisors and support the pharmacy operations in the pre-packing of medications. Duties & Responsibilities Housekeeping
- Perform general housekeeping activities in the pharmacy (e.g. clearing carton boxes).
- Ensure that dispensing consumables (e.g. plastic bags & spoons) are topped up at the dispensing counters daily.
- Replenish brochures/pamphlets at the patients waiting area.
Automation (if applicable)
- Pre-packing of tablets/capsules and lotions
- Provide manual assistance to the supervisors during topping up of mixtures and lotions.
- Load and unload stocks and display stocks on the shelves
- Perform replenishment of stocks
- Assist in stock take and cycle counts
- Responsible for the repackaging and barcoding of the medications and ensuring that the repackaged products meet the quality required.
- Ensure proper storage of materials (medications and packing materials)
- Ensure proper segregation and demarcation of approved and unapproved/rejected items to ensure no mixed-ups.
- To clean equipment including refrigerators according to the schedule specified in the policy.
- Assist in waste disposal of pharmaceuticals.
- Involve in work place improvement projects/ activities as and when required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Minimum PSLE Qualification
- Able to converse in simple English
- Computer literate preferred
- Good team player, self-motivated and service-oriented
5.5 days’ work week Work Location
National University Polyclinics (NUP) - West region