Salary - circa £45,000 to £55,000
Part Time Hours TBA
Location - Park Royal
The Private Pharmacy Group is a leading online pharmacy providing patients with prescriptions delivered to their homes. Operating from modern premises in Park Royal, we offer a fast and efficient service to our patients and doctors, being able to provide support and advise quickly and effectively.
As a Pharmacist, you would be responsible for ensuring that medicines are safely and correctly dispensed to our customers. You will directly support the chief pharmacist and profile advice for patients over the phone and be the ‘go to‘ person for the dispensers and pharmacy assistants when they have queries.
Full training and support will be given, and this role would suit a qualified Pharmacist who has had experience managing a dispensary. We are a small, friendly and progressive team who operate within a busy pharmacy environment
To apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience.
- Registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Experience in a dispensary environment
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, with excellent communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills and a patient focused approach
For the right person we will be willing to support you to achieve your Independent Prescribers Qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Language training provided
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, NW10 7NZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location